I offer full to partial wedding day photography coverage, engagement photography, wedding albums, a 2nd professional photographer. Please email me with your details!
• 6 hrs (minimum) digital and film photography
• Wedding Folio
• Password protected online gallery + downloads
• Cloud sharing high-res image delivery
A La Carte
• Extra Hours
• Photo Books
• Online gallery: password protected gallery + downloads enabled
• Wedding Folios: handmade with high-end linen or Japanese silk bookbinding fabrics; holds six - 4x5 or 5x5 photographs
• Image delivery via cloud sharing service: A link to download your high-res images (no flash drives, hard drives or DVDs).
• Photo Books: hardcover museum-quality photo book handmade with high-end linen or Japanese silk bookbinding fabrics & custom stamp on cover; includes up to 80 sides of archival fine art matte paper.
What is your approach? -- I work mostly unobtrusively, documenting your day. I will give limited directions during the portraits so I can capture natural movements and expressions.
Why do you photograph with a film camera? -- I absolutely love photographing with film because it conveys texture, softness and mood that is different than digital. These days we are so accustomed to viewing digital images that we have forgotten the beauty of what film provides.
How many images will we receive? -- I deliver around 75-100 images per hour.
What is your turnaround time? -- Folio, gallery, and high res images are delivered within 30 days.
How does booking work? -- A signed contract and 50% retainer reserves your wedding day
Do you travel for weddings? -- Yes! Although I am based in VA/DC, I enjoy traveling for weddings. The extra fees would be travel expenses (flight, car, hotel, meals) and travel day rate (1/2 creative day fee).
My rate includes a creative fee, consultation, photography equipment, continuous photography on wedding day, film, editing & preparing images, color correction, uploading images to gallery, custom book preparation, online gallery and liability insurance (should the venue request it).
I only use the best products in the industry. The folios and photo books are handmade, printed and bound by Red Tree Albums. Recommendations to professional photography labs for prints are available upon request.